Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Family Pictures 2011

Oops! I forgot to post these earlier so they are out of order. These were taken the week before Thanksgiving 2011. This is the fourth year in a row that our neighbor, Kaycee McCleve has taken our family pictures. So nice of her to do it for us. Thank goodness she knows how to photoshop because we really needed it this time around.

This year we just wanted it to be quick and painless. We got the quick part down. These are the railroad tracks just west of our neighborhood. It was unfortunately freezing cold and windy. The wind blew constantly through that narrow pass while we were there. Brrrr. It was painfully cold. That is also why my hair is blowing backwards. No I didn't rent a big fan to get that look. There really was no point in doing my hair.



Caleb is definitely at that awkward picture phase. It's like he's trying too hard to smile. Luckily Kaycee helped him smile normal by saying "fart". I guess that's all it takes!






Poor kid with his hair blowing, watery eyes and red nose. What we'll do for family pictures...










4 comments:

melissa said...

Sexy mamma with a bunch of boys!

Love the shoes. That picture of Blake makes me want to cuddle him!

Paola said...

Those turned out beautiful! And you look hot~hot!

A Bug's Life said...

these are really really good. I love the pop of blue. good to see you guys. daishan

Unknown said...

They are adorable. I love your shoes.